Saturday, May 4, 2013

My featured product for today - Olay Natural White instant glowing fairness cream

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to talk about and feature a product of Olay, It's Olay Natural White Instant Glowing Fairness Cream ^_^.

I really love Olay products, especially their beauty fluid and Olay total effects 7in1 day cream which I'm about to review soon, so watch out for it. :]
So moving on...

This cream is one of Olay's cheapest products here in our country, Philippines, a 20gm tube is worth 79php(more or less $1.98). They have a bigger tube I guess that comes in a 40gm tube but I'm not quite sure how much it is, sorry +_+ but they also have sachets of it! 7.5gm sachet is worth 19php, really cheap and it's travel friendly, even their small tube. The sachet has a plastic nozzle so it's leak free.


(20gm tube and the sachets)




(20gm tube)




The cream has a semi thick consistency, it's not watery, but the cream is light and is not greasy aswell. It has a peachy white colour(it's not too white) and it has a nice smell that doesn't hurt my nose, the scent is powdery with a hint of floral scent, like Jasmine or something, the smell subsides and fades after a shortwhile once it's applied on the face.


The cream is light and non greasy. Once it's applied, the cream glides and blends well on my face, my face absorbs the cream easily. It leaves a white cast at first but after a few minutes and when the cream oxidizes, the white cast subsides and it made my skin look instantly refreshed, it also brighten up my skin instantly and it has a matte finish. It's great to use whenever you want to sport a no make up look, just use this and put a tinted lip balm like from Maybelline baby lips, or a light/soft pink matte lipstick, curl your eyelashes, and you're good to go!
It's also a good makeup base, I use this whenever I go out instead of using my Olay total effects cream. After I wash my face, I use my Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner (My toner review here) and put this cream on my face before I put my bb cream or bb cream foundation, it helps to smoothen up when I apply my bb cream/bb foundation, and still leaves a smooth and matte finish once I'm done with my make up. I have a very oily skin so I oil up after a few hours, though the product didn't say that it will help with the oiliness on the face.

As for the effects on my skin, I haven't seen any yet since I only use it when I go out to add smoothness and instant glowing and brightening effect, but it is a good stand alone product if you want to leave your skin make up free when you go out or in a hurry. ^_^

So we'll go now to my pros and cons: <3

What I like about this product:
  • It instantly brighten up my face and gives an instant glow after I apply it on my clean face.
  • Travel friendly. It's very handy, the sachets and the 20gm tube can fit in my bag, and the sachets can fit on my make up bag if I want to bring it along with me.
  • The product comes in sachets with a leak proof plastic nozzle with cap.
  • Cheap and affordable, comes in 2 sizes tubes and a 7.5 grm sachets.
  • Has a very nice scent, it's mild and doesn't really hurt my nose, I even love smelling it! hahaha
  • Has a smooth and matte finish when applied alone and w/o any bb cream/bb foundation or any powder.
  • Light, non greasy and it doesn't leave my face sticky.
  • It's a good make up base.
  • Also a nice go to product and a stand alone product when you want to leave your face make up free.
  • it feels light on my skin and It leaves my skin smooth and looking fresh when I apply this after my Witch Hazel toner. <3 <3 <3

What I don't like about this product:
  • I haven't seen any good results and effects yet when I started using this cream, well I only use this product as my make up base when I go out.
  • Doesn't have an SPF, it only says that it has UV protection but it didn't specify if it has SPF.
  • The product didn't claim that it can help with minimizing the wrinkles.

Will I repurchase? YES! I will definitely repurchase.

Since I have another moisturizer from Olay aswell, that I use every night and during the day if I'm not going anywhere, I still like to have this cream with me cause I can use it as my stand alone product if I wanna have a no make up look, and as a make up base.
But I don't want to give up on using my Olay total effects moisturizer in exchange of this one since I love the results of Olay total effects on my skin, that's also why I'm planning to make a product review of it aswell soon.

So there we have it! I hope you enjoy reading my post and I'll see you guys again next time <3. And btw, I bought the products I use and feature here using my own money hahahaha! I will let you guys know though if it's a gift, giveaway etc. lol.

So, see you on my next post guys! <3


*Wanna say anything about my post/posts and help me improve my future posts? Or you want me to try out and write something about other products? Comment me here or email me. I will really appreciate it!



3 comments:

  1. The sachet is affordable! It only costs 10 php at SM malls. I'm using this product too, and it works great on my skin! :)


    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE BLOG!!! I would really like to come back again right here for likewise good articles or blog posts.
    Assure Natural White Fairness cream with sunscreen contains Phyto-white Active.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased buy Olay products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination . Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/olay/

    ReplyDelete