Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Gold glitter and Hot pink nails


So I thought of trying this hot pink and gold glitter block nails a few days ago, and the result was perfect and I loved it!







I got the idea from BYS cosmetics when I saw a photo on their facebook site ( https://www.facebook.com/BYSCOSMETICS?fref=ts) using their gold glitter dust nail polish.

I wanted to buy their kit, but thought of trying a cheaper version of the nail design, what I used here is a gold glitterdust that my sister bought at the school supplies store (hahaha).
And surprisingly, it still turned out good!

The pink nail polish I used here is from Revlon (210 Electric Pink).

The gold nail polish I used under the glitter dust is from faceshop (GL111).

And another glitter gold polish from a korean beauty store aswell named Elianto (03 Divine Gold).

Yes, I used 2 coats from different gold nail polish before I dipped my ring finger to the glitterdust my sister bought at the school supplies store.
(I'll try to upload a photo of the stuffs I used soon when I edit this post.)
(L to R: Revlon 210 Electric Pink, Elianto 03 Divine Gold, The Faceshop GL111, A local brand here in the Philippines called Caronia quick dry top coat, glitter dust from the school supplies store[can also get at the art supplies store], an old brush from our Clinique blush on,we used this to dust off excess glitters)


I'm seeing lots of ideas over Pinterest especially the glitter block nails and I'm planning to try doing different designs and post it here. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment