Monday, May 6, 2013

Oh oh oh Olay active hydrating beauty fluid - My featured product for today

Hello lovelies~

  Today's been a very lazy day for me today, I'm actually torn in deciding if I'm going to write today, or not. I've been sitting for hours infront of my laptop just chatting with a few friends and checking other stuffs, while my real plan was to immediately edit/put watermarks on the photos I'm going to use here, but I ended up doing it for more than an hour because of multitasking which in reality, It'll only take me less than 15minutes to finish the task. I also plan on starting to write and post here as soon as I finish editing the photos but I ended up not doing it and just decided to start in which I'm doing now hahaha.

Well anyways, moving on to my review.
Today I'm going to talk about this another Olay product that I'm also using. (I have 4 Olay products but I retired using the other one because I don't like it and it didn't do anything to my skin at all)

It's called, Olay active hydrating beauty fluid in original
Olay beauty fluid in original comes in a 177ml (6.0FL OZ.) light pink plastic bottle with black cap.

The product claims that it is:
  • Light
  • Non-Greasy
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Won't clog pores
It also:
  • Provides your skin with an immediate surge of active moisture to soothe dryness without greasy feel.
  • Leaves skin softer, smoother and more supple.
  • Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

The product comes in a very light pink watery cream that is not sticky, not heavy, and non greasy.
It has a pleasant light powdery smell that diminishes after a little while when you apply it to your skin.


What I like about the product:
  • It's light, non greasy, not sticky and not oily when you apply it and the product isn't thick. But since my skin is oily, I oil up after a few hours.
  • My skin absorbs it really well.
  • It really is hydrating and it made me feel like I've given my skin a glass of water to drink cause of it's immediate hydrating effect.
  • It helps with my round dry patches whenever I have it and I put it in.
  • It didn't break me out.
  • It's gentle and it's a very mild moisturizer and I didn't experience any weird feeling like itchiness, redness, or irritation.
  • It makes my skin soft and smooth when I wake up in the morning and I substitute it over my Olay total effect 7in1 moisturizer.

Dislikes:
  • Doesn't have an SPF
  • Makes my pores more enlarged and noticeable whenever I'm just home and I use it.
  • It'll be a little huge and heavy if I put it in my bag anf I try to bring it along with me.

Well, I got this product as one of the many cosmetics that my aunt gifted us, she bought it on sale in one of the stores there in Palo alto California and gave it to us when she came here in the Philippines to visit, the product is good but I couldn't say much about this since it is just my standby moisturizer whenever I want to rest my skin from my total effects moisturizer and I want something lighter during the day time whenever it's hot since the product is light. But I do recommend this product since I believe it is gentle on the skin, a good hydrating light moisturizer for your dry thirsty skin hahaha!
But, it doesn't have an SPF, sadly :/ but if the lack of SPF doesn't bother you, then I guess you should give this product a try! <3

So until next post guys! I hope you liked this one, and lemme know your experience with Olay beauty fluid.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment